Sheppard Automotive Restoration
POLICY & PAYMENT INFORMATION FOR MAJOR
CHARGES & FEES
- Shop labor rate is $75 per hour
- Sublet labor and services are charged to the customer at cost plus 25%
- Vehicle Storage is $225 per vehicle, per month.
BILLING & PAYMENT
- Billing is done on a bi-weekly or monthly basis for all parts, labor and services rendered.
- An invoice listing all fees and cost incurred for services rendered will be e-mailed depending on the billing cycle we establish when your project has started. Photographs will be included to
reflect progress and problem areas of the car and its components. We will be taking hundreds of photos throughout the project. At the end of the build you will receive a CD-ROM with all digital
images on it.
- Invoices should be paid within 5 (five) business days. In most cases, by the time you receive your invoice, we have already purchased your parts and paid employees for labor out of pocket. This
is why we request prompt payment.
- Invoices not paid by the billing date will result in a work stoppage until paid. Sheppard Automotive. reserves the right to refuse to continue working on any car with repeated payment delays or
problems. If the invoice is not paid within five days, the customer will have 31 days from missed payment until storage fees are initiated. Storage fees are $225 per vehicle, per month.
- Invoices may be paid in US funds by personal check, certified funds, wire transfers, or Credit Cards plus credit charge
- Texas sales tax of 8.25% must be collected for all parts that are invoiced during the restoration unless the customer is the valid holder of a state resale license. A copy of the current license
must be furnished at the beginning of the job for sales tax to be waived.
ESTIMATES OF RESTORATION
- It is impossible to estimate the exact cost of a restoration at the beginning or during a project. A general approximate figure can be given based on previous jobs that were similar. This is by
no means a final price and is subject to change depending on the needs of the project and customer's change order requests. Restorations are performed as economical as possible without
compromising the finished quality that we so proudly stand behind.
- Each customer provides their own insurance to cover the market value of the car. Proof of that insurance needs to be supplied at the time a car is delivered to our facility.
- If you do not have insurance, please contact us and we will refer you to our recommended insurance companies.